Brotherhood Actor Honoured to Have Work with Karan Grover
Lee Charles, who has worked in Hollywood films like Brotherhood, Dracula Untold, Final Score and Accident Man, expresses his joy on working with Bollywood actor Karan Singh Grover.
Charles shared a photograph of himself with Karan, who was seen sporting a nose ring.
"Has been a real honour to work with Karan Singh Grover these last few days. One of the nicest and funniest actors I've had the privilege of working with... and we completely nailed the scene too. Thanks again and good luck with the rest of the shoot," Charles, who is also a kick-boxing champion, captioned the image.
Has been a real honour to work with @iamksgofficial these last few days. One of the nicest and funniest actors I've had the privallege of working with.. and we completely nailed the scene too. Thanks again and good luck with the rest of the shoot. Thank you cutie pie!!!😘 The feeling is mutual! I'm glad that we worked together my brother @mrleeacharles Miss your cute pink face! See ya soon!
Replying to him, Karan tweeted: "The feeling is mutual! I'm glad that we worked together my brother Lee Charles Miss your cute pink face! See you soon!"
Karan is busy shooting for his upcoming gritty thriller Firrkie these days.
The film, directed by Ankoosh Bhatt, also features Jackie Shroff, Kay Kay Menon, Neil Nitin Mukesh and Sandeepa Dhar.
Recommended For You
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro: Here is All You Need to Know About The World's First Triple Camera Smartphones
- Ranbir and Deepika Again: Ex-Flames Walk the Ramp For Mijwan Fashion Show
- Nanu Ki Jaanu Movie Review: Abhay Deol-Patralekha Starrer Is A Major Eye-Roll Fest
- After Meesha Shafi, More Women Accuse Ali Zafar of Sexual Harassment
- IPL 2018: Chennai Eye Win Against Rajasthan at Their New Home