Can You Match Steps with Suhana Khan on Kenny Loggins' Footloose?
The video that has gone viral features Suhana Khan dancing on Kenny Loggins' 'Footloose' with her classmates.
Suhana Khan, daughter of Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan, was recently seen dancing with her classmates, in what looked like a rehearsal. The video of Suhana's, in which she is matching steps with the others, has now gone viral and people can't help doting over a future Bollywood actress in the making. The video shows her dancing on Kenny Loggins' Footloose.
Suhana is currently studying in London and is known for sharing moments from her time abroad with friends. In fact, she is one the most popular star kids on Instagram. The young lady participates in plays and has also expressed her interest in taking up acting as a career in the future.
Earlier, Shah Rukh had also hinted that both his kids are fascinated by the world of motion pictures. His son Aryan Khan is also a film student and aspires to be a director. However, the Bollywood superstar has consistently maintained that both his kids will not work here in films until they finish their education.
Suhana was an assistant on Shah Rukh's last film Zero, where her father wanted her to watch both Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma at work as they were really different kind of actors. Directed by Anand L Rai, Zero, however, failed to create any magic on screen.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- I-League 2019-20: Srinagar Airport 'Inoperative', Real Kashmir FC's Next 2 Games Cancelled
- Sanjay Kapoor Shares Throwback Picture on His 21st Wedding Anniversary with Maheep
- Ramya Krishnan on Comparisons Between Queen and Kangana Ranaut's Thalaivi: Our Show will Release First
- Remember the Viral Hindu-Muslim Same-Sex Couple? Here's How They Fought 'TikTok's Homophobia'
- 2019 is Ending But the 'Beginners' Memes are Just Starting