Cardi B Thanks 'Haters' for Downloading Her Songs
The 25-year-old artiste on Sunday sang a medley of her hits to open the show and won the prize for Best New Artist. However, in a candid speech she took down her crtitics
Los Angeles: Rapper Cardi B thanked haters for downloading her songs at the iHeartRadio Music Awards.
The 25-year-old artiste on Sunday sang a medley of her hits to open the show and won the prize for Best New Artist. However, in a candid speech she took down her crtitics, reports people.com.
After thanking her team, family and fans, she said: "I want to thank my haters too because they be downloading my stuff so they can hear it and talk crap about it, but it benefits me".
The "Bodak Yellow" singer announced that her debut album is releasing in April.
Earlier this year, Cardi B, whose real name is Belcalis Almanzar, became the third artiste and first rapper to place her first three Billboard Hot 100 entries in the chart's Top 10 simultaneously, joining the Beatles and Ashanti in achieving the accomplishment.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Ashes 2019: Steve Smith Returns to Bat After Nasty Blow to the Neck
- Airtel Forgot About The Home Bundle And Reliance Jio Fiber Has Stolen The March
- Instead of Putting Unsold Stuff in a Garbage Dump, Amazon Will Donate it Instead
- Instagram Users Can Report False Content And Expect Fact Checkers to Verify it
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 and Surface Book 2 Firmware Update Causing CPU Issues