Casey Affleck Didn't Feel Like Thanking Ben for His Golden Globe Win
Speaking at the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet, Casey said, "I was sort of just curious as to what I was supposed to be thanking him for."
Casey Affleck in a still from Manchester By The Sea.
London: Actor Casey Affleck has said he did not find any reason to thank his brother Ben Affleck when the former picked up the best actor trophy at the Golden Globes for his movie Manchester by the Sea.
Though, the 41-year-old star has "a lot" to thank his Oscar-winner brother, he does not think on stage accepting an award for a movie his brother had no involvement with, was the right time to do it, reported Femalefirst.
Speaking at the Screen Actors Guild Awards red carpet, Casey said, "I was sort of just curious as to what I was supposed to be thanking him for.
"Maybe he thought he was involved in the movie, but he wasn't. There's a lot of things to thank Ben for, but standing at the Golden Globes was not the moment to do it since he wasn't involved in the movie."
Ben's best friend and actor Matt Damon is one of the producers of Manchester by the Sea, which also stars Michelle Williams and Kyle Chandler alongside Casey.
Recommended For You
- Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Scam: Here's How it Helped Elect Donald Trump as US President
- Stars Ooze Glamour at News18 REEL Movie Awards Red Carpet
- Why Women In Kerala Are Posting Photos Of 'Bare Chest' With Watermelons On Facebook
- 'Changed Our Buying Strategy to Include Stars,' Says KXIP Owner Mohit Burman
- Desi Twitter Comes Up With Its Own Version of 'Avengers: Infinity War' and It is Hilarious