Cate Blanchett To Play Lucille Ball In Biopic
Cate Blanchett to play Lucille Ball in her biopic. The movie will be directed by Aaron Sorkin and produced by Ball and Arnaz's children Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz Jr.
Image: Getty Images
Los Angeles: Oscar-winning actress Cate Blanchett has been roped in to play comedy icon Lucille Ball in an upcoming film, to be directed by Aaron Sorkin.
The film will focus on Ball's incredible life, reports express.co.uk.
Ball starred on the TV sitcoms I Love Lucy, The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour, The Lucy Show and Life With Lucy. She received the Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award in 1979.
She was married to actor Desi Arnaz from 1940 to 1960.
Actor Javier Bardem is eyed to play Arnaz in the film.
Ball and Arnaz's children Lucie Arnaz and Desi Arnaz Jr, will produce the film with Amazon securing the rights to release it.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Gayle - Jovial and Fun-loving Everywhere, Firm With Youngsters
- Please Don't Bully Me, Says Lexi Rabe Who Played Tony Stark's Daughter in Avengers Endgame
- You Can Now Get Your ‘Made to Order’ Lenovo ThinkPad Laptop; Over 1,00,000 Configuration Options in Tow
- New Age Social Media Apps, and a Shocking Problem of Borderline Sexual Content
- 'Crowilla': Crow or Gorilla? This Absurd Video of a Bird is Leaving Netizens Completely Baffled
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s