CBFC Clears Sridevi Mom With No Cuts, Gives UA Certificate
MOM has been directed by Ravi Udyawar and produced by Boney Kapoor, Sunil Manchanda, Mukesh Talreja, Naresh Agarwal and Gautam Jain.
A File Photo
Sridevi‘s much-anticipated film ‘Mom’ has been cleared by the Censor Board without any cuts! Yes, the film which has managed to leave an impact on CBFC chief Pahlaj Nihalani who has also referred to the actress as the modern day ‘mother India.’
If reports are anything to go by, Nihalani had said, “Srideviji’s performance in Mom has the same impact as Nargisji in Mother India. They both define motherhood and the ingrained sacrifices that a mother makes for a child. I’d go as far as to say Mom is the contemporary Mother India.” “There will not be one dry eye in the theatres when the film opens. In fact CBFC’s female board members got too emotional and got in tears after watching the film. It is probably Sridevi’s career’s best performance,” he added.
MOM has been directed by Ravi Udyawar and produced by Boney Kapoor, Sunil Manchanda, Mukesh Talreja, Naresh Agarwal and Gautam Jain. The film also features Akshaye Khanna, Abhimanyu Singh, Sajal Ali and Adnan Siddiqui in lead roles, and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in a special appearance.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- How PM Modi Overtook Donald Trump and Became the Second-Most Followed Leader on Social Media
- Avengers: Endgame Director Says Cancelling Spider Man Deal was Sony's 'Tragic Mistake'
- 'Caught in the Moment': Virat Kohli Credits Contemplative Pic to Wife Anushka Sharma
- Swanky Cars, Snazzy Hairstyles and Tattoos: The New Lifestyles of India's Kabbadi Millionaires
- 22 Years and Countless Battles Later, Ash Ketchum Has Finally Become a Pokémon Master