CBI Initiates Preliminary Enquiry Against Anurag Kashyap Films for Alleged Financial Irregularities
The CBI move comes months after the Information and Broadcast Ministry sought a probe into the allegations.
File Photo of CBI logo.
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has initiated a preliminary enquiry against Anurag Kashyap and other directors for alleged financial irregularities at the National Film Development Corporation (NFDC), reports news agency ANI.
The CBI move was taken on the basis of a complaint made by the Information and Broadcast Ministry, suggest CBI sources. Other than the filmmakers, a case has also been registered against unnamed officials of the corporation.
CBI Sources: On a complaint by I&B ministry, CBI registers preliminary enquiry against Anurag Kashyap films, other films companies and unnamed officials of National Film Development Corporation of India in an alleged financial irregularities matter— ANI (@ANI) November 22, 2018
(More details awaited)
Recommended For You
- Payal Rohatgi Files Complaint Against Ajaz Khan Over Derogatory Video
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England
- Gabriella Demetriades Shares Adorable Pic of Arjun Rampal Holding Their Newborn Son, See Here