Celina Jaitly Enjoys Rejuvenating Babymoon in Austria
Actress Celina Jaitly flaunts her babymoon on Twitter.
Image: Twitter/ Celina Jaitley Official
Mumbai: Actress Celina Jaitly, who is again expecting twins with husband Peter Haag, is enjoying her babymoon in Austria.
She says spending time in Austria takes her back to her "happy childhood" days spent in Kumaon region of Uttarakhand.
Celina, who already has two children with hotelier Haag, took to Twitter to express herself, and post a photograph of herself from the vacation.
In a lengthy post, the No Entry actress wrote: "I'm a person of the mountains and the open paddocks and the big empty sky, that's me. Every time I go back home to Austria I feel enriched and rejuvenated, it reminds me of my very happy childhood growing up in the equally gorgeous Kumaon hills of India. Thank you, Peter Haag for this babymoon."
The actress continued: "As you can all see the baby bump is loving its Austrian roots."
Celina got married to Haag in 2011 at a 1,000-year-old monastery in Austria.
Recommended For You
- Not Your or Rest of World’s Business: Sania Mirza, Veena Mallik Engage in Twitter Spat Post India's Win Over Pakistan
- Taylor Swift Flaunts Ring Worth USD 15,000 & Other Blingy Accessories in 'You Need to Calm Down'
- Xiaomi is Making Fun of Other Android Smartphones With Notches, as it Promotes The Mi 9T
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G Belatedly Gets the Oxygen OS 9.5.4 Update With Bug Fixes And Improvements
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s