Channing Tatum's Daughter is His Harshest Critic
Channing Tatum, 47, believes his superstar status gets failed in front of Everly, who he has with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
Image: Yogen Shah
Los Angeles: Actor Channing Tatum says his four-year-old daughter Everly is his "harshest critic".
Tatum, 47, believes his superstar status gets failed in front of Everly, who he has with wife Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
"I've never worked so hard to like, make a girl like me and fail. I was like, 'Please, please, just please love me, please just love me'," Tatum told etonline.com.
Tatum said Everly derives joy from seeing her father fail on screen.
"She likes it when I fall down and hurt myself! She's like, 'Haha, do it again!'. She's my harshest critic, man, but it's the best. It's a really good humbling experience, I can promise you," he added.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Internet Sensation Ranu Mondal Speaks Out on Lata Mangeshkar's 'Imitation' Comment
- This is My Father's Money, Says KBC 11 Crorepati Sanoj Raj
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- The Largest Flying Dinosaur Was the Size of a Plane, Find Scientists
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws