Christopher Nolan Explains How Harry Styles Bagged Dunkirk
Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
Los Angeles: Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
The 46-year-old director revealed that the former One Direction member had gone through a proper audition to get Dunkirk, reported LA Times.
"When we put the cast together, we had some established names. But for the guys on the beach, we really wanted young unknowns. He's not that unknown, but he'd never done anything as an actor before. "So he auditioned. I auditioned literally thousands of young men with different combinations of young men. And he had it," said Nolan.
Dunkirk releases on July 21, 2017.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Win Hearts as They Twin in Melbourne, See Pics
- Marvel Takes #10YearChallenge, Shares Pictures of Avengers Endgame Characters
- Rakul Preet Singh Gives Befitting Reply to Online Hater Who Slut-shamed Her for Her Outfit
- Volkswagen Says Cars Compliant With India Emission Norms but Will Pay NGT-Slapped 100 Crore Penalty
- CBI Raid SAI Headquarters, Director Among 6 Arrested in Corruption Case
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s