Christopher Nolan Explains How Harry Styles Bagged Dunkirk
Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
Los Angeles: Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
The 46-year-old director revealed that the former One Direction member had gone through a proper audition to get Dunkirk, reported LA Times.
"When we put the cast together, we had some established names. But for the guys on the beach, we really wanted young unknowns. He's not that unknown, but he'd never done anything as an actor before. "So he auditioned. I auditioned literally thousands of young men with different combinations of young men. And he had it," said Nolan.
Dunkirk releases on July 21, 2017.
Recommended For You
- Two Days Before Asian Games, Leander Paes Pulls Out
- Salman Khan Says That He Used to Flirt With His Teacher
- 'Does Netflix Stand for Distribution of 9 Year Old Girls Masturbating?': Parent Group Slams Streaming Giant
- Facebook, Amazon and Twitter Are Becoming Front Runners in Live Sports Broadcasting
- Asian Games: Indian Coaches Live in Past, Need Foreign Help, Says Yogeshwar