Christopher Nolan Explains How Harry Styles Bagged Dunkirk
Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
Los Angeles: Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
The 46-year-old director revealed that the former One Direction member had gone through a proper audition to get Dunkirk, reported LA Times.
"When we put the cast together, we had some established names. But for the guys on the beach, we really wanted young unknowns. He's not that unknown, but he'd never done anything as an actor before. "So he auditioned. I auditioned literally thousands of young men with different combinations of young men. And he had it," said Nolan.
Dunkirk releases on July 21, 2017.
Recommended For You
- Apple Watch Series 4 Now Available For Pre-Order In India: Here Are The Details
- Post Harassment Allegations, Nana Patekar to be Replaced by This Actor in Housefull 4?
- Faf du Plessis Gets in JP Duminy as 'Specialist Coin Tosser' for South Africa
- Regret That Things Couldn't Work out With Mourinho: Hazard
- We Are a Very Difficult Team to Beat, Says India Coach Constantine