Christopher Nolan Explains How Harry Styles Bagged Dunkirk
Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
Los Angeles: Filmmaker Christopher Nolan has revealed that singer Harry Styles bagged the role in his upcoming war-drama by beating "thousands" of actors.
The 46-year-old director revealed that the former One Direction member had gone through a proper audition to get Dunkirk, reported LA Times.
"When we put the cast together, we had some established names. But for the guys on the beach, we really wanted young unknowns. He's not that unknown, but he'd never done anything as an actor before. "So he auditioned. I auditioned literally thousands of young men with different combinations of young men. And he had it," said Nolan.
Dunkirk releases on July 21, 2017.
Recommended For You
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Shares Adorable Throwback Pictures From When She Was Aaradhya's Age
- IPL 2018: Can Dhoni Continue His Impressive Showing in Playoffs?
- Sanju: This is Why Aamir Refused to Play Ranbir's Father in Sanjay Dutt Biopic
- Samsung Galaxy J6 First Impressions Review: Samsung's Premium Features in a Budget
- Watch: Madhuri Dixit & Renuka Shahane Dancing on Lo Chali Main Will Give You Major '90s Nostalgia