Christopher Nolan Was Not Aware Of Harry Styles' Popularity
Christopher Nolan said he had no idea how famous Harry Styles was when he cast him in "Dunkirk".
London: Filmmaker Christopher Nolan said he had no idea how famous Harry Styles was when he cast him in Dunkirk. The 46-year-old director just knew Styles was in boy band One Direction when he auditioned for a part in the upcoming movie, reported Contactmusic.
"I don't think I was that aware really of how famous Harry was. I mean, my daughter had talked about him. My kids talked about him, but I wasn't really that aware of it. "So the truth is, I cast Harry because he fit the part wonderfully and truly earned a seat at the table," Nolan said.
Mark Rylance, who also features in the movie, said working with the Sign of the Times singer impressed his niece more than anything else in his career to date. "She was just more excited than anything I've ever done because I was going to be acting with Harry Styles. I went up in her estimation. I won the Harry!" Rylance said.
Recommended For You
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Malaika Arora Strikes a Never-seen-before Pilates Pose, Fans Ask How it is Done
- #BlueForSudan: Why Are People Changing Their Profile Pictures to this Shade of Indigo?
- Meet the Sufi Singer Who Wants to Mix Rap with Her Music
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s