Cure Your Heartbreak With The Breakup Song From Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
Breakups have never been this cool.
A still from the song. Via Youtube.
This is perhaps the best way to fight the blues of a break up. The new song from the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, aptly titled The Break Song will instantly lift your spirits. Featuring Anushka Sharma and Ranbir Kapoor, the song has the duo celebrating a break up. Sung by Jonita Gandhi and Arijit Singh with Baadshah's rap, the song tries to look at the brighter side of a break up. The song also briefly features Lisa haydon.
Composed by Pritam and written by Amitabh Bhattacharya, the song will make you tap your feet in no time. Breakup or no breakup, the song is bound to make you get up and dance. Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, directed by Karan Johar, is scheduled to release in theaters on 28th October.
Recommended For You
- Rajinikanth Ensured I Ate On Time: Pankaj Tripathi
- ISL: Chhetri Calls Final Against Chennaiyin as 'Most Important Game of His Life'
- Karan Johar Says He Uses To Be Called A 'Pansy' In School
- Avengers Infinity War Trailer: The End Is Near and Thanos Has Got Us All Stoked About It
- Snapchat Loses $1.5 Billion In Single Day after Rihanna Calls Out Offensive Ad On App