CW Network Moving Ahead with Superman And Lois Series
The CW network is working on a new series with actors Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch reprising their characters from the Arrowverse.
credits - instagram
The CW network is working on a new series Superman And Lois with actors Tyler Hoechlin and Elizabeth Tulloch reprising their characters from the Arrowverse. The new show will get a script from former The Flash showrunner Todd Helbing, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The drama is described as revolving around the world's most famous superhero (Hoechlin) and comics' most famous journalist (Tulloch) as they deal with all the stress, pressures and complexities that come with being working parents in today's society.
Helbing will also executive produce alongside Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and DC's Geoff Johns.
Hoechlin was first featured as Superman back in 2016 and has appeared in multiple episodes of The CW's Arrow-verse, including Supergirl, and has participated in the franchise's annual crossovers.
Tulloch was cast as Lois Lane in September 2018 and appeared in last year's crossover.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Best Postpaid Plan at Rs 999: Vodafone RedX vs Airtel MyPlan Infinity
- HiBy R3 Review: A Mainstream Hi-Fi Audio Player that Suits Beginner Audio Hobbyists
- Janhvi Kapoor Shares Childhood Picture with Khushi, Boney Kapoor as Filmmaker Takes Charge of Kitchen
- Deepika Padukone Looks Ravishing In Red, Ranveer Singh Posts Lovely Comments
- Not Speaking to My Mother Was Tough: Real Kashmir FC Defender as Valley Lockdown Completes 100 Days