Dakota Johnson Has a Special Tribute Planed for Her Mother in Fifty Shades Darker
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson says she has paid a "surprise" tribute to her mother and actress Melanie Griffith in the upcoming film Fifty Shades Darker.
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of "Fifty Shades of Grey". She says she will be surprising her mother with some scenes in the film, reports etonline.com.
"There is a moment, a little surprise moment especially for my mom in this movie," Johnson said on "Today" show.
Griffith has vowed never to watch her daughter in any of the steamy films, and so Johnson knows her mother is unlikely to see the tribute for herself.
"Maybe she'll see this one specific little clip," Johnson added.
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: Is Quicksilver Returning to MCU? Here's What Aaron Taylor-Johnson Says
- Netflix, Sex, Booze: Things Millennials are Ready to Give Up to Travel the World
- Massive Dussehra Car Discounts Upto Rs 2 Lakh in October 2018 – Maruti, Hyundai and More
- Honda Activa Crosses 2 Crore Sales Milestone, Creates Record in India
- Pakistani Poet's Daughter has to Drive Taxi to Make Ends Meet