Dakota Johnson Has a Special Tribute Planed for Her Mother in Fifty Shades Darker
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson says she has paid a "surprise" tribute to her mother and actress Melanie Griffith in the upcoming film Fifty Shades Darker.
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of "Fifty Shades of Grey". She says she will be surprising her mother with some scenes in the film, reports etonline.com.
"There is a moment, a little surprise moment especially for my mom in this movie," Johnson said on "Today" show.
Griffith has vowed never to watch her daughter in any of the steamy films, and so Johnson knows her mother is unlikely to see the tribute for herself.
"Maybe she'll see this one specific little clip," Johnson added.
Recommended For You
- Reliance Jio GigaFiber Pre-Bookings Start Tomorrow: Everything You Need to Know
- Bumrah, Ashwin Declared Fit; Kohli Races Against Time for Third Test
- Liverpool Refer Mohamed Salah to Police Over Alleged Phone Use While Driving
- Captain’s Knock: Guess Who Is Personally Training Ranveer Singh For His Role In Kabir Khan’s 83?
- DeepMind AI Can Detect Over 50 Eye Diseases as Well as Your Doctor Can