Dakota Johnson Has a Special Tribute Planed for Her Mother in Fifty Shades Darker
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson says she has paid a "surprise" tribute to her mother and actress Melanie Griffith in the upcoming film Fifty Shades Darker.
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of "Fifty Shades of Grey". She says she will be surprising her mother with some scenes in the film, reports etonline.com.
"There is a moment, a little surprise moment especially for my mom in this movie," Johnson said on "Today" show.
Griffith has vowed never to watch her daughter in any of the steamy films, and so Johnson knows her mother is unlikely to see the tribute for herself.
"Maybe she'll see this one specific little clip," Johnson added.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Sreesanth on Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul Statements on Koffee With Karan: Karan Johar is Equally Responsible
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Vs Flipkart Republic Day Sale: Discounts on Apple, OnePlus, Smartphones And More
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale 2019: No cost EMI, Exchange Offers, Instant Discount on Phones, TVs, Laptops And More
- 'Mahi Maar Raha Hai': Twitter Hails Dhoni as India Register Historic ODI Series Win in Australia
- Marvel Takes #10YearChallenge, Shares Pictures of Avengers Endgame Characters
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s