Dakota Johnson Has a Special Tribute Planed for Her Mother in Fifty Shades Darker
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of Fifty Shades of Grey.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson says she has paid a "surprise" tribute to her mother and actress Melanie Griffith in the upcoming film Fifty Shades Darker.
Johnson has reprised her role of Anastasia Steele in the sequel of "Fifty Shades of Grey". She says she will be surprising her mother with some scenes in the film, reports etonline.com.
"There is a moment, a little surprise moment especially for my mom in this movie," Johnson said on "Today" show.
Griffith has vowed never to watch her daughter in any of the steamy films, and so Johnson knows her mother is unlikely to see the tribute for herself.
"Maybe she'll see this one specific little clip," Johnson added.
Recommended For You
- Thank You Facebook, For Ruining The Instagram Experience: More Adverts Are on The Way
- Salman Khan's New Pic With His 'Most Loving' Dog is Winning Hearts on Internet, See Here
- Avengers Endgame Just Broke the Original Box Office Record of James Cameron's Avatar
- Woman Scribbles ‘It’s Real’ After Being ‘Dead’ for 27 Minutes
- Now Pay a Fine of Rs 10,000 for not Letting Ambulance Pass, Drink & Drive as Per Updated Motor Bill
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s