Dakota Johnson Wants To Explore Bisexuality After Split
Dakota Johnson split from model-singer Matthew Hitt last year.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson, who split from model-singer Matthew Hitt last year, says she is now planning to explore bisexuality.
Johnson, who is gearing up for the release of her latest film Fifty Shades Darker, has graced the cover of Vogue magazine for its February issue.
Asked about her split, Johnson said: "S**t happens."
She further opened up and said: "I think I'm a little bit heartbroken all the time, even when I'm in a happy relationship. I don't do casual very well, and my feelings, even the good ones, get so intense that they hurt."
Then she quipped: "Can we say that I'm taking this time to explore my bisexuality? Or that I have given myself to the Lord following the release of my sexually explicit trifecta of films?"
Recommended For You
- IPL 2018: Dhoni Sets New Stumping Record in Final Against Hyderabad
- Pakistan Thrash England by Nine Wickets in Lord's Test
- Did Star Wars Universe Actually Need Solo: A Star Wars Story?
- Bioscopewala Review: Danny Denzongpa Starrer Should be Widely Seen and Discussed
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung Galaxy S9 Beats OnePlus 6 to The Best Android Smartphone Spot