Dakota Johnson Wants To Explore Bisexuality After Split
Dakota Johnson split from model-singer Matthew Hitt last year.
Image: Reuters Pictures
Los Angeles: Actress Dakota Johnson, who split from model-singer Matthew Hitt last year, says she is now planning to explore bisexuality.
Johnson, who is gearing up for the release of her latest film Fifty Shades Darker, has graced the cover of Vogue magazine for its February issue.
Asked about her split, Johnson said: "S**t happens."
She further opened up and said: "I think I'm a little bit heartbroken all the time, even when I'm in a happy relationship. I don't do casual very well, and my feelings, even the good ones, get so intense that they hurt."
Then she quipped: "Can we say that I'm taking this time to explore my bisexuality? Or that I have given myself to the Lord following the release of my sexually explicit trifecta of films?"
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Dancing For Ekta Kapoor on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' is Taking Over the Internet
- Neha Kakkar Shares Emotional Posts After Break-up with Himansh Kohli, Says I Gave Away Everything
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Turns into a Glamorous 'Star Traveller' for a Magazine Cover
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: SUV/MPV Of The Year
- Laxman's 281 in Eden Test Saved My Career: Ganguly
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s