Daniel Craig to Sport 8 Different Looks in No Time To Die
Hollywood star Daniel Craig will be seen sporting grey hair in the upcoming film 'No Time To Die', among at least eight different looks.
Daniel Craig in Casino Royale
Hollywood star Daniel Craig will be seen sporting grey hair in the upcoming film "No Time To Die".
In the film's trailer, Craig, who has played the spy in the last four movies, sports his grey locks but also appears to have hints of several other hair colours, reports mirror.co.uk.
Commenting on the different styles, one fan commented: "It was really odd looking at the trailer because It looked like I was watching different movies. I get that they want to keep Bond looking young but actually Bond with a salt and pepper look is really cool."
Also, Craig is the first ever James Bond to have grey hair. He will also be seen sporting at least eight different looks in the films.
"No Time To Die" is the 25th Bond flick, and is directed by new-age maverick and Emmy-winner Cary Joji Fukunaga, who made mark calling the shots on "True Detective".
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan Opens up on Divorce with Amrita Singh and Its Impact on Sara, Ibrahim
- Adorable Pics of Kapil Sharma-Ginni Chatrath's Daughter Anayra Shared by Richa Sharma
- The Curious Case of BJP's Tajinder Singh Bagga, Twitter 'Troll' Who Could be Future Neta
- 'Hindustan ki Beti Hoon': Lucknow Protestor's Poem on Secularism is the Need of the Hour
- Udaipur Man Names his Son 'Congress', Hopes His Son Will Join the Party in the Future