'Student of the Year 2' Memes Take Over Internet, See the Best Ones
Twitter made way for the batch of 2019 with Karan Johar's 'Student of the Year 2', as the new students head to college for another exciting year.
A still from the trailer of Student of the Year 2 (YouTube)
Taking a queue from the first part, the three-minute long trailer has Shroff flexing his muscles with dialogues like dialogues, "Din tera hai, saal mera hoga (the day is yours, but the year will be mine)". Tara is shown as an ambitious girl who wants to win the dance competition while Ananya is a fearless brat, who is not afraid to speak her mind.
But, from the entire trailer, a particular scene has caught the attention of social media users. In the scene, Shroff and Sutaria are seen dressed as Marvel and DC's popular character Spider Man and Wonder Woman, respectively. As soon as the trailer was out, superhero fans took to social media to roast the three actors. Sample these tweets:
When Marvel and DC characters met at Baba Siddique's Iftar party pic.twitter.com/zdsKMirhCl— Sagar (@sagarcasm) April 12, 2019
@MarvelStudios and @TheDCUniverse do us a favor, file defamation case against @DharmaMovies for this shit. You can easily claim Rs. 1000-2000 crore... Save us from the torture #SOTY2Trailer#StudentOfTheYear2 #AnanyaPanday #TaraSutaria pic.twitter.com/dFkD1dkOKV— Chowkidar Vivek Sharma (@TheVivekSharma) April 12, 2019
As reported earlier, Student of The Year 2 will feature Will Smith in a cameo appearance. The film is written and directed by Punit Malhotra (I Hate Luv Storys and Gori Tere Pyaar Mein) and music composed by Vishal-Shekhar. Student of The Year 2 is distributed by Fox Star Studios and will debut in theatres on May 10, amidst much anticipation.
Recommended For You
- Irrfan Khan’s Latest Angrezi Medium Meme is the Best Thing You’ll See Today
- Realme 3 Pro With 6.1-Inch HD+ Dewdrop Display Launched at Rs 13,999 Along With Realme C2 at Rs. 5,999
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Veteran Seamer Hassan Only Surprise in Afghanistan World Cup Squad
- Netflix Could Actually Get Its Biggest Boost With The Arrival of Disney+ and Apple TV+
- 'Wave of Bigotry, Not Development': What This Election Means For a Muslim, Woman Entrepreneur in Varanasi
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s