Deadpool 2: Ryan Reynolds Auctions Pink Anti-Hero Suit for a Cause
Deadpool is partnering with online fundraising platform Omaze and F-Cancer to raise money for the organisation
Image: Twitter/Ryan Reynolds
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Reynolds flaunted a bright pink version of his Deadpool costume in a video to auction it to raise money for the fight against cancer.
Deadpool is partnering with online fundraising platform Omaze and F-Cancer to raise money for the organisation, reports variety.com.
"You may be wondering 'Why the pink suit,'" Deadpool asks in the video.
"Well, so the world can see I have a big old heart-on. That's heart with a T -- for my new favourite colour, pink."
He explained that he is auctioning off "the very suit off (his) back" to raise some "serious cash" for cancer, which is a cause very close to his heart.
"What you do from there is limited only by your imagination... Does it become a colourful addition to your S&M dungeon," Reynolds asked in the video.
"Deadpool 2" is slated to release on May 18.
Recommended For You
- Who Do You Think is Picture Perfect, Alia Bhatt or the Skies Behind Her?
- Karolina Pliskova Upsets Naomi Osaka to Win Pan Pacific Open Final
- The Dhoni Slayer! Hong Kong’s Ehsan Khan Basks in Afterglow of Standout Moment of Career
- GoPro Making a Comeback With The HERO7: Will This be Your Next Action Camera?
- Android 9 Pie is Now Available For Your OnePlus 6; Other Phonemakers Could do Well to Learn