Deadpool 2: Ryan Reynolds Auctions Pink Anti-Hero Suit for a Cause
Deadpool is partnering with online fundraising platform Omaze and F-Cancer to raise money for the organisation
Image: Twitter/Ryan Reynolds
Los Angeles: Actor Ryan Reynolds flaunted a bright pink version of his Deadpool costume in a video to auction it to raise money for the fight against cancer.
Deadpool is partnering with online fundraising platform Omaze and F-Cancer to raise money for the organisation, reports variety.com.
"You may be wondering 'Why the pink suit,'" Deadpool asks in the video.
"Well, so the world can see I have a big old heart-on. That's heart with a T -- for my new favourite colour, pink."
He explained that he is auctioning off "the very suit off (his) back" to raise some "serious cash" for cancer, which is a cause very close to his heart.
"What you do from there is limited only by your imagination... Does it become a colourful addition to your S&M dungeon," Reynolds asked in the video.
"Deadpool 2" is slated to release on May 18.
Recommended For You
- Brahmastra: Leaked Set Photos Show Alia Bhatt Miffed While Ranbir Kapoor is Busy on His Phone
- This Country Has the Least Number of Toilets in the World, and It's Not India
- Nike Air Zoom Pegasus Turbo Review: Racing Stripe on a Running Shoe is Just The Start of Awesomeness
- Demystifying Air Purifiers: Genuine Smartness is Why Dyson Pure Cool Sport Premium Price Tags
- Kohli, Rahul & Pant Cheer for Team India in Women's World T20