Debina Bonnerjee Shares Throwback Pics with Gurmeet Choudhary
Now, as the year end is nearing, Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary did not leave a chance to say goodbye to 2019 in style.
Debina Bonnerjee (R) and Gurmeet Choudhary
There is no doubt about the fact that Debina Bonnerjee and Gurmeet Choudhary are one of the most stylish couples of the showbiz industry. Both lovebirds leave no chance to live life to the fullest, making everyone fall in love with them. Now, as the year is leaving us, the couple did not leave a chance to say goodbye to 2019 in style.
Debina took to Instagram to share a throwback vacay picture with her husband. Enjoying the sea view, while spending the time in the pool, Debina captioned the picture, “With just a few days left of 2019… so many goods and bads… And we faced it all together... including all of you who are reading this... a big thank you.”
Seems like the couple is missing the fun time they spent in Maldives earlier this year. Back in October, both Debina and Gurmeet shared multiple pictures to show their vacation mode in Maldives, amidst nature and beauty.
Known as the Ram-Sita Jodi of Indian TV, Debina and Gurmeet exchanged wedding vows in February 2011. The couple has been married for 8 years now and are still deeply and madly in love with each other.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Shahid Kapoor and Ishaan Khattar's Maternal Grandmother Passes Away
- This Instagrammer Is Photoshopping a Godzilla Into all Of His Travel Photos
- Erling Haaland Bags 20-minute Hat-trick on Borussia Dortmund Debut in Sensational Comeback Win
- 'Standing is Hard': Jared Kushner's Time Magazine Cover Inspires Meme Fest on Twitter
- Good News For WhatsApp Users as Facebook Backs Down on Adverts, But There is a Catch