Deepika Spills Beans On Her First Date With Ranveer, Says 'Won't Forget That Moment'
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tied the knot in a fiercely intimated ceremony at Italy's Lake Como last month.
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. (Image: Instagram)
Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh tied the knot in a fiercely intimated ceremony at Italy's Lake Como last month. The couple, who dated for over six years, though never admitted to being in a relationship in public, their PDA-filled gestures for each other at various events and social media platforms made it evident.
During her recent appearance on Famously Filmfare, Deepika spilled the beans over how sparks flew between them. The actress revealed that she met Ranveer first time at an awards show in Singapore.
“I was at YashRaj and he was there and he was flirting like it’s nobody’s business and he was dating somebody else at this point and I was smiling to myself and told him, ‘You are flirting with me.’”
She further said once they began dating they would go on dinners and lunches very often, but their most special moments were during the preparation of Goliyon Ki Raas Leela: Ram Leela at Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s house.
“Sir called us over for lunch and we were eating and apparently there was a piece of crab stuck in my tooth and he wanted to make me awkward and he said, ‘oh, there’s a crab stuck in your mouth,’ and I said, ‘Then take it out’. That moment all three of us won’t forget,” she said.
On the work front, Ranveer is currently busy promoting his upcoming film Simmba, while Deepika is presently on a break.
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- 'Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai' Actress Aarti Chabria Ties the Knot With Boyfriend Visharad Beedassy
- Deepika Padukone Slays in Chic Outfit in This Stunning Photo Shoot, Ranveer Singh Takes Full Credit
- Pakistan vs New Zealand | I Hope Pakistan Can Repeat 1992 Performance: Akram
- The New Hilarious #HornChallenge That's Making TikTok Users Laugh Out Loud
- All About IAF Mirage-2000 Fighter Jet: India's Hero in Kargil War 20 Years Ago and Now at Balakot
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s