Demi Lovato to Perform at MTV's Video Music Awards 2017
Singer Demi Lovato shares her excitement to see her fans at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Demi Lovato at the premier for her new documentary about mental health called Beyond Silence. Courtesy: Instagram
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Demi Lovato will be performing at MTV's Video Music Awards here.
Lovato, who has also announced her sixth studio album, took to Twitter on Wednesday to share the news, reports billboard.com.
"See you at the VMAs this year," the singer wrote, accompanied by the winking-face and smiling devil emojis.
Lovato will join already-announced performers Miley Cyrus, Ed Sheeran and The Weeknd. The show, hosted by Katy Perry, will take place on Sunday at the Forum in Inglewood, California.
It will air in India on Vh1 on August 28
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Nick Jonas Signalling I Love You to Priyanka Chopra is the Gold Standard for Romance
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Review: Is There Nothing Missing in This Brilliant Android Phone?
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common