Devoleena Bhattacharjee is Not Ready for Bigg Boss Experience Right Now
The Saath Nibhana Saathiya actress says that she was approached by the makers of Bigg Boss, but she isn't ready for the experience.
Image: Devoleena official Instagram
Mumbai: Actress Devoleena Bhattacharjee of Saath Nibhana Saathiya says that she was approached to be a part of the controversial show Bigg Boss, but she won't be able to do it right now.
"I want to work with superstar Salman Khan (the host of 'Bigg Boss'). But I can't do 'Bigg Boss' right now. I was approached for the show. I respect the channel and the production house for considering me. But I always wanted to do a dance-based reality show or, may be, try a show like Khatron Ke Khiladi," Devoleena said in a statement.
She is currently on a vacation.
"I am in Udaipur and enjoying time with my mother. It's her birth month. I'm only concerned about giving her all the happiness," said the actress.
Recommended For You
- REEL Movie Awards 2019: Journey to Celebrate Quality Cinema Continues Tonight
- CRPF to Get Bomb-Proof 30-Seater Buses in Kashmir Valley: DG
- IPL 2019 | Kaushik: Maybe Next Time Jos, Simply Don't Cross the Line?
- Gatecrashing Weddings, Meeting Royals and Tea: How Shashi Tharoor is Wooing Voters in Kerala
- IPL 2019 | 'Proud of You': Kartik Backs Ashwin's "Mankad"
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results