Dhanush Mum on Possibility of Rajinikanth Joining Politics
Actor Dhanush avoided questions on the prospect of his father-in-law and Tamil superstar Rajinikanth joining politics.
A file photo of actor Dhanush.
Mumbai: Actor Dhanush avoided questions on the prospect of his father-in-law and Tamil superstar Rajinikanth joining politics.
Last month, Rajinikanth hinted that he might join politics, saying, he did not have any political aspirations but "if God wills it, I will enter politics tomorrow."
Asked about his opinion on whether Rajinikanth should take the plunge in politics, Dhanush, in the city last evening to launch the trailer of his upcoming Tamil film VIP 2, said, "You have seen the invite (of the trailer launch) and it said no questions about politics."
When further asked if actors should join active politics, Dhanush said, "Do you have an opinion on why they shouldn't? So, I have my opinion, you stick to yours and I will stick to mine."
Also present at the trailer launch was Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya, who has directed the film, and Kajol, who co-stars in the comedy-drama.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019: Pakistan Team Adhered to Curfew Before India Clash: PCB
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Bala Devi, 1 of 7 Manipuri Players on Boycott, Receives Call-up to Indian Women's Football Team Camp
- Nach Baliye 9: Urvashi Dholakia Confirms Participating With Ex-boyfriend Anuj Sachdeva
- NASA Just Found Stark Trek's 'Starfleet' Insignia On Surface of Mars
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s