Dharmendra is 'Hale, Hearty' After Being Diagnosed With Dengue
Dharmendra was admitted to Hinduja Hospital in suburban Khar last week. He was recently seen in Yamla Pagla Deewana Phir Se.
Image of Dharmendra, courtesy of Instagram
Veteran actor Dharmendra on Friday assured fans that he is "hale and hearty" after being hit by dengue. The 83-year-old actor was admitted to Hinduja Hospital in suburban Khar last week.
Giving his health update, Dharmendra took to Instagram and wrote: "Friends, Luknow gaya tha .. achanak dengue naam ki besharm beemari ne aa ghera.. ab zara araam hai."
"Love you friends, I am hale hearty with your good wishes," he added.
On the film front, Dharmendra was most recently seen in Yamla Pagla Deewana: Phir Se, alongside sons Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif
- Ranveer Singh Returns As Simmba for Sooryavanshi, Flexes Muscles for Camera
- Adorable Video Shows Man Dancing with Stray Dog in the Middle of the Night
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Here's How WhatsApp Dark Mode, Self-Destructing Messages Will Work