Dibakar Banerjee Was On My Wish List: Arjun Kapoor
"i always wanted work with Dibakar Banerjee." says Arjun Kapoor.
Image: Parineeti's official Twitter account
New Delhi: Actor Arjun Kapoor, who will be seen in Dibakar Banerjee's upcoming film Sandeep Aur Pinky Faraar, says the director was on his wish list and that he always wanted to work with him.
"Yeah (he was in my wish list). I remember when I came to know that he wants to meet me... when I was told that he and me will be meeting, I genuinely felt a sense of pride," says Arjun.
The Mubarakan actor, 32, says he has closely followed Banerjee's work.
"As a director, I have followed his work very closely over the last few years and I was excited to meet him because of that reason. He is on people's wish list and he was on my wish list as well," he added.
The film also stars Arjun's Ishaqzaade co-star Parineeti Chopra.
The film is a story of a man and a woman who represent two completely different Indias.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- PV Sindhu Overcomes Tai Tzu Ying to Reach World Badminton Championships Semi-finals
- Woman, Whose Rendition of Lata Mangeshkar Classic Went Viral, Records Song for Himesh Reshammiya
- First Details of The OnePlus TV Confirmed: It Will Have a 55-Inch QLED Panel
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce