Dilip Kumar Showing Good Signs of Improvement, Confirms Hospital
Doctors are happy with how Dilip Kumar, 94-year-old actor is responding to treatment.
File photo of actor Dilip Kumar. (Reuters)
Mumbai: Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who is undergoing treatment for kidney-related problems, is showing signs of improvement day by day, said a senior official from Lilavati Hospital.
Doctors are happy with how the 94-year-old actor is responding to treatment, Ajay Kumar Pande, Vice President, Lilavati Hospital, told IANS.
"Dilip Saab's health has improved as compared to yesterday. His creatinine levels have come further down, and doctors are happy with these signs," Pande said.
Dilip Kumar is in the ICU.
"He has eaten food on his own and that's a very good sign. He's alert and we are happy with how his health is improving," Pande added.
The thespian was admitted to the hospital on August 2 due to dehydration and urinary tract infection. High potassium and creatinine levels had raised concerns that he may have to be put on dialysis, but doctors decided against it after he started responding well to treatment.
Recommended For You
- 18 Years of Lagaan: Aamir Khan Shares Emotional Post and Thanks Ashutosh Gowarikar
- Suman Rao from Rajasthan Crowned Miss India 2019
- ICC World Cup 2019 | Yuvraj Singh Expects Either India or England to Lift World Cup
- Last Hurrah: Mahindra Thar Signature Edition to Commemorate its First Generation
- #FactCheck: Did Super Mario Creator Really Tweet Picture of Mario and Luigi Kissing?
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s