Dilip Kumar's 'Mooh-bola' Son Shah Rukh Khan Pays Him a Visit
Shah Rukh Khan, who is often regarded as Dilip Kumar's 'mooh-bola beta' paid him a visit as the veteran actor got discharged from Lilavati hospital.
Legendary actor Dilip Kumar, who recently got discharged from Lilavati Hospital, was visited by his 'mooh-bola beta' Shah Rukh Khan on Tuesday evening. The veteran actor was admitted to hospital on the account of severe dehydration.
Wife and veteran actress Saira Banu took to Twitter to share the photographs and wrote, "Message from Saira Banu: Sahab's mooh-bola beta-"son" @iamsrk visited Sahab today. Sharing some photos of the evening."
She also mentioned that Kumar has been doing much better since his return and discharge from the hospital.
The 94-year-old actor, who has been weak and ailing due to age-related problems in recent years, has been admitted to hospital more than once. In April 2016, he was hospitalized due to fever and nausea.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Gulzar, Poonam Dhillon Attend Khayyam's Prayer Meet; Kapil Sharma Accused of Disrespecting Women
- Kapil Sharma Asks Fan to 'Fact Check' After Being Called Out for Disrespecting Women
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth
- Ashes 2019: Steve Waugh Wowed by Deceptive Archer's 'X-factor'
- Alia Bhatt-Ranbir Kapoor, Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's Weddings to Have This in Common