Divya Seth Shah to Play Manmohan Singh's Wife in The Accidental Prime Minister
Actress Divya Seth Shah is on board to essay the role of Gursharan Kaur, wife of former Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, in the film "The Accidental Prime Minister".
Twitter: Anupam Kher and Divya Seth Shah
Actress Divya Seth Shah is on board to essay the role of Gursharan Kaur, wife of former Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, in the film The Accidental Prime Minister.
Actor Anupam Kher shared the news with a photograph of himself and Divya dressed in their respective looks in the film.
"Introducing Divya Seth Shah as Mrs Gursharan Kaur, wife of honourable ex-Prime Minister of India Manmohan Singhji," Anupam tweeted on Wednesday night.
The film is based on a book by Sanjaya Baru, a former media advisor to Manmohan Singh.
The movie is directed by debutant Vijay Ratnakar Gutte, along with Hansal Mehta as the creative producer and also features Akshaye Khanna as Baru.
The script of the film, produced by Bohra Bros, is written by Mayank Tewari. It is slated to release on December 21.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Scientists Are Trying to Find Survivors of Endangered Species in Australian Bushfires
- Horsing Around: Touristy Stallion Rides Bus Back Home after Being Found Wandering on UK Highway
- Cat Fight: UK Couple Wins Rs 18 Lakh Court Case to Stop Neighbour from Feeding Pet Feline
- Hockey India Contributes 25,000 US Dollars for Australian Bushfire Victims
- Apple Acquires Xnor.ai, an Edge-based AI Startup, for $200 Million