Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare: Konkana Sen Sharma, Bhumi Pednekar Unveiled Their Rebel Mode
Konkana Sen Sharma and Bhumi Pednekar unveiled the first look of their upcoming film 'Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare'.
Bhumi Pednekar. (Image: Yogen Shah)
Actors Konkana Sen Sharma and Bhumi Pednekar on Monday unveiled the first look of their upcoming film Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare, which is being presented under producer Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Motion Pictures.
Konkana is reuniting with director Alankrita Shrivastava after starring in her Lipstick Under My Burkha.
Sharing the poster of Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare, Bhumi tweeted: "Inside or outside, we will do as we please! I'm so excited to start this journey with one of my favourite directors and actors.. Thank you Ekta Kapoor for bringing us together."
Inside or Outside, we will do as we please! I'm so excited to start this journey with one of my favorite directors, @alankrita601 & actors, @konkonas.Thank you @ektaravikapoor & @RuchikaaKapoor for bringing us together! #JointheREBELution #DollyKittyFirstLook #FilmingBegins pic.twitter.com/ilreO1iMxZ— bhumi pednekar (@psbhumi) October 15, 2018
Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare seems to be a strong women-centric movie. In the poster, both Konkana and Bhumi are seen in bird cages, and breaking stereotypes. The film's tagline reads: #JoinTheREBELution.
Recommended For You
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- ICJ Orders Pakistan To Grant Consular Access To Kulbhushan Jadav
- Julia Roberts Laughs Off Her Emmy Snub for Homecoming
- India Drawn Alongside Qatar in 2nd Round of 2022 FIFA World Cup and 2023 AFC Asian Cup Qualifiers