Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare: Konkana Sen Sharma, Bhumi Pednekar Unveiled Their Rebel Mode
Konkana Sen Sharma and Bhumi Pednekar unveiled the first look of their upcoming film 'Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare'.
(Image: Yogen Shah)
Konkana is reuniting with director Alankrita Shrivastava after starring in her Lipstick Under My Burkha.
Sharing the poster of Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare, Bhumi tweeted: "Inside or outside, we will do as we please! I'm so excited to start this journey with one of my favourite directors and actors.. Thank you Ekta Kapoor for bringing us together."
Inside or Outside, we will do as we please!— bhumi pednekar (@psbhumi) October 15, 2018
I'm so excited to start this journey with one of my favorite directors, @alankrita601 & actors, @konkonas.
Thank you @ektaravikapoor & @RuchikaaKapoor for bringing us together! #JointheREBELution #DollyKittyFirstLook #FilmingBegins pic.twitter.com/ilreO1iMxZ
Dolly Kitty Aur Woh Chamakte Sitare seems to be a strong women-centric movie. In the poster, both Konkana and Bhumi are seen in bird cages, and breaking stereotypes. The film's tagline reads: #JoinTheREBELution.
Recommended For You
- Will Avengers 4 Trailer See Iron Man and Captain America Reuniting?
- Got Cash, Take Her: How Saif Ali Khan and Sara Made Koffee With Karan a Fun Watch
- Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Sale is Now Live: Deals on Pixel 2 XL, Nokia 8 Sirocco, Poco F1, Realme 2 And More
- Google Wear OS Update to Make Smartwatches Live Longer
- Mitchell Johnson Says Bans Against Australian Trio Should Stay