Don't Have Grace in Dancing: Ajay Devgn
Ajay also said that his 'Ishq' co-star Aamir Khan is a perfectionist.
A file photo of Ajay Devgn.
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn, who currently awaits the release of his film Shivaay, says he used to hate dancing and that he lacks grace in it.
"I used to hate dancing... I don't have grace in dancing but technically I get that beat and do it in the spur of the moment," Ajay said on Zoom channel's show Diwali Beats.
Remembering the shoot of the film Ishq, Ajay said: "During the 'Neend churaayi meri' song shoot with Kajol, Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla, we had so much fun. I remember dancing to that song and I used to hate dancing."
Ajay also said that his Ishq co-star Aamir Khan is a perfectionist.
"He used to give takes until he perfects it (the dance steps). And I used to run away," he said.
Ajay has acted in, directed and co-produced Shivaay. The film will clash at the box office with filmmaker Karan Johar's Ae Dil Hai Mushkil on Friday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 19 Written Update: Rashami Desai Reveals She had Issues with Sidharth Shukla
- Cardi B Once Drugged, Robbed Late Rapper Chinx Drugz
- Rhea Chakraborty Visits Blue Grotto Cave in Italy on Trip with Sushant Singh Rajput, Watch Video
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right