Don't Watch Movies, My Guilty Pleasure Are My Books: Kajol
"I think reading is a habit that everybody should cultivate," says the actress.
Image: Instagram/ Kajol
Mumbai: She has been a part of showbiz for over three decades, and delivered hits like Karan Arjun, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, and Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham. But actress Kajol says she doesn't like to watch movies as much as she enjoys reading.
"I don't watch movies. I really don't. I'm not a movie person! But my guilty pleasure are my books actually. I read a lot of books. I love vampires, werewolves, everything with fangs and abnormalities on them," Kajol said in a statement.
The actress spoke about her preferences during an episode of Vogue BFFs. She became a part of the show with her mentor and close friend Mickey Contractor.
Kajol, who was last seen on the silver screen in Dilwale with superstar Shah Rukh Khan, also added that she is currently reading the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.
The mother of two said: "I'm a big believer in reading. I believe that children should read. I believe that regardless of gender, they should read because I believe in armchair travelling, I believe that it expands the mind. I believe that it makes you a better person, much more well informed.
"I think reading is a habit that everybody should cultivate."
The episode will air on Colors Infinity on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- Rafael Nadal Storms Past Kei Nishikori to Seal 11th Monte Carlo Crown
- 2018 Volkswagen Polo GTI, Golf GTI & Up GTI Driven: What's So Special about These Performance Cars?
- Photos From Milind Soman, Ankita Konwar's Mehendi Ceremony Will Make You Want To Attend One
- Bollywood Star Jacqueline Fernandez Gifts Make-Up Artist Jeep Compass SUV – Watch Video
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X Detailed Image Gallery – See Pics