Dua Lipa Is Enjoying Being Single at The Moment
She spoke on her current relationship status in an interview to ELLE magazine.
(Image: Getty Images)
Los Angeles: Singer Dua Lipa says she enjoys being single because she learns a lot more about herself.
She spoke on her current relationship status in an interview to ELLE magazine, reports metro.co.uk.
"There's so much fun in being single," she said.
"When I'm single, I end up having so much more time to do a lot of other stuff... I think you learn so much more about yourself when you're completely alone and you have no one to go to for help for certain things. You learn to rely on yourself in a different way."
She is happy to be single, but she is a "firm believer" in love.
"I blame my parents for that, because they have a really good relationship and I think they've set my standards high," she added.
Recommended For You
- Here's How Ishaan Khatter Responded to Rumours of Him Dating Janhvi Kapoor
- Kapil Sharma, Ginni Chatrath Grand Reception: Watch Daler Mehendi Making Celebs Burn the Dance Floor
- Why Does Aquaman Need Bodyguards? Twitter Has a Laugh After Digging up Old Photo of Jason Momoa
- PUBG Vikendi Snow Map to be Released on 20 December 2018: Watch Video
- Tech And Auto Awards 2018: Motorcycle Of The Year
Countdown To Elections Results
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s
To Assembly Elections 2018 Results