Dua Lipa Is Enjoying Being Single at The Moment
She spoke on her current relationship status in an interview to ELLE magazine.
(Image: Getty Images)
Los Angeles: Singer Dua Lipa says she enjoys being single because she learns a lot more about herself.
She spoke on her current relationship status in an interview to ELLE magazine, reports metro.co.uk.
"There's so much fun in being single," she said.
"When I'm single, I end up having so much more time to do a lot of other stuff... I think you learn so much more about yourself when you're completely alone and you have no one to go to for help for certain things. You learn to rely on yourself in a different way."
She is happy to be single, but she is a "firm believer" in love.
"I blame my parents for that, because they have a really good relationship and I think they've set my standards high," she added.
Recommended For You
- Avengers 4: Don Cheadle Teases Fans With a Puzzle About Film's Title, Can You Solve it?
- These Pictures of Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt Spending Quality Time in New York Go Viral
- Wishes Pour in From Tendulkar, Sehwag and Yuvraj as Kumble Celebrates 48th Birthday
- New Hyundai Santro Prices Leaked Ahead of October 23 Launch
- ISL 2018/19: Delhi Dynamos and ATK Eye First Win of the Season