Dubbing For Spider-Man? Tiger Shroff Finds It Challenging
Actor Tiger Shroff says giving voice to Spider-Man in the Hindi version of Spider-Man: Homecoming is one the most challenging things he ever did.
Mumbai: Actor Tiger Shroff says giving voice to Spider-Man in the Hindi version of Spider-Man: Homecoming is one the most "challenging things" he ever did.
The actor said that talking at a "different pitch and pace" was tough.
"Probably one of the most challenging things I've done talking at a different pitch and pace! But so much fun living the character! #halfdreamcometrue," Tiger tweeted on Sunday.
Probably one of the most challenging things i've done talking at a different pitch and pace! But… https://t.co/YxR7LWiGrV— Tiger Shroff (@iTIGERSHROFF) July 2, 2017
Sony Pictures Entertainment India is releasing the film in India on July 7 in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
Apart from Spider-Man: Homecoming, Tiger has big projects like the Hindi remake of Hollywood action film Rambo, Munna Michael and Baaghi 2 in his kitty.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Milind Soman and Ankita Konwar Share Vacation Pictures from Iceland
- Woman Wears Clothes Weighing 2.5 Kilo to Avoid Paying Excess Baggage Fee at Airport
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Add Star Power to ISL 2019-20 Opening Ceremony
- TRAI to Decide on Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Battle For How Long Your Phone Should Ring
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg is Defending Free Speech; Yes, You Read That Right