Dum Laga Ke Haisha Changed My Life, Says Bhumi Pednekar
The 2015 romantic comedy film revolves around a boy named Prem essayed by Ayushmann, a school dropout, who hesitantly marries an educated but overweight girl, Sandhya.
Image: A still from Dum Laga Ke Haisha/ Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Actress Bhumi Pednekar, who was seen playing a smart plus-sized girl named Sandhya in Dum Laga Ke Haisha, says the National Award winning film changed her life.
Dum Laga Ke Haisha completed two years since its release on Monday. The 27-year-old actress says the film is special to her.
"Two years to the day my life changed 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha' nothing can be as special as you... Sharat Katariya, Ayushmann Khurrana... Two years of 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha'," Bhumi tweeted on Monday.
— bhumi pednekar (@psbhumi) February 27, 2017
The 2015 romantic comedy film revolves around a boy named Prem essayed by Ayushmann, a school dropout, who hesitantly marries an educated but overweight girl, Sandhya. The couple come closer when they take part in a race, which involves Prem carrying Sandhya on his back.
The actress and Ayushmann will next be seen together in Shubh Mangal Saavdhan. The film, which is co-produced by Eros International and Colour Yellow and directed by R.S. Prasanna, is reportedly a quirky romantic-comedy movie.
Bhumi will also be seen sharing screen space with actor Akshay Kumar in the forthcoming film Toilet- Ek Prem Katha which will release on June 2. The film is a love story with a satirical flavour and is directed by Shree Narayan Singh.
The film will be produced by Aruna Bhatia, Plan C Studios and Abundantia, and presented by Viacom18 Motion Pictures and KriArj Entertainment. It will be the first time that Akshay will be in the same frame with Bhumi for a movie.
Recommended For You
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal Pre-Wedding Festivities: SRK-Gauri, Aish-Abhishek Shake a Leg
- Bigg Boss 12 Evicted Contestant Jasleen Matharu Calls Her Affair With Anup Jalota a 'Stupid Prank'
- Nick Jonas' Mother Welcomes Priyanka Chopra to the Family With a Beautiful Post, See Here
- YouTube Rewind 2018 is Out and Netizens are Calling it the Worst Ever
- Koffee With Karan: KJO's 2.4 Lakh Coat, Badshah-Diljit's Branded Outfit Will Make Your Wallets Cry