Emilia Clarke's Mother Doesn't Let Her Get Drunk On Christmas
The Game Of Thrones star loves Christmas shopping and admitted she has a habit of 'always buying too much.'
Image courtesy: A still of Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones Season 4 (HBO)
Actress Emilia Clarke says her mother does not allow her to get drunk during Christmas celebrations. However, partying with friends is different.
"We celebrate every year at home in London. I'll also meet up with my friends around Christmas time and we'll get drunk together," She told Britain's Heat magazine, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"But that's a different kind of celebrating - that doesn't happen with the family. My mother would never allow it," Clarke added.
The Game Of Thrones star also loves Christmas shopping, and admitted she has a habit of "always buying too much".
She particularly loves buying gifts, she added.
"I love buying gifts and if I can't always do it in person, I will order online. I love giving. I almost think it's a bit selfish, because I feel so good about giving presents," Emilia said.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Cardi B Looks Like Nemesis Nicki Minaj After Surgery, Feel Trolls
- Christian Eriksen Seals Transfer to Inter Milan as Tottenham Hotspur Sign Giovani Lo Celso on Permanent Deal
- Nick Jonas Fans Can't Stop Stanning Over Food Stuck in His Teeth During Grammy Gig
- AI That Studied Photos Say Women May Look Up to 3 Years Younger With Nose Surgery
- Australian Open: Federer Gets Warned for Obscene Language During Quarter-final vs Sandgren