Emily Blunt to Star With Husband John Krasinski For First Time
Popular Hollywood couple John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, who have been married to each other since 2010, have been roped in to co-star in their first feature film together.
A file photo of Emily Blunt.
Los Angeles: Popular Hollywood couple John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, who have been married to each other since 2010, have been roped in to co-star in their first feature film together.
The movie is titled A Quiet Place.
Besides sharing screen space with Blunt, Krasinksi will also write and direct the upcoming supernatural thriller film, reports variety.com.
Krasinski previously directed critically acclaimed indie film The Hollars last year and Brief Interviews With Hideous Men in 2009.
The film, the plot details of which are unknown yet, will go into production this fall.
Krasinski and Blunt have two daughters together named Hazel and Violet.
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Cristiano Ronaldo to Plead Guilty to Tax Fraud in Madrid Court
- Soni Review: Netflix's New Movie is Quiet but Powerful Take on Gender Politics in Police Force
- Yamaha Motorcycles India Launches Updated FZ-Series, FZ25 and Fazer-25, Prices Start at Rs 95,000
- Stephen Fry Just Spotted 'Adarsh Balak' Poster at His Doctor's Office, and Desi Twitter Has Lost it
- Amitabh Bachchan: I'm Alive Today Because of Bal Thackeray
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s