Emily Blunt to Star With Husband John Krasinski For First Time
Popular Hollywood couple John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, who have been married to each other since 2010, have been roped in to co-star in their first feature film together.
A file photo of Emily Blunt.
Los Angeles: Popular Hollywood couple John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, who have been married to each other since 2010, have been roped in to co-star in their first feature film together.
The movie is titled A Quiet Place.
Besides sharing screen space with Blunt, Krasinksi will also write and direct the upcoming supernatural thriller film, reports variety.com.
Krasinski previously directed critically acclaimed indie film The Hollars last year and Brief Interviews With Hideous Men in 2009.
The film, the plot details of which are unknown yet, will go into production this fall.
Krasinski and Blunt have two daughters together named Hazel and Violet.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies 2019: Kohli Needs to be Consistent in Selection: Ganguly
- Neha Dhupia, Angad Bedi Are Slaying it By the Beach in Maldives
- Coming Out of Closet is Better Than Hiding My Relationship: Dutee Chand
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce