Eminem Raps About Ariana Grande's Manchester Concert Bombing
Filmed at his 'old stomping grounds' in Detroit, Michigan, Eminem goes on to rap about the devastating suicide bombing at Manchester Arena in May last year, which claimed the lives of 22 people.
(Image courtesy: Instagram/Eminem)
Rapper Eminem has rapped about the Manchester terror attack at pop singer Ariana Grande's concert, in a new controversial track.
The hip-hop star announced the release of "Kick Off", an 11-minute-long freestyle rap, on social media, and said he was inspired to create the track after watching the 2017 movie Bodied, reports aceshowbiz.com.
Filmed at his "old stomping grounds" in Detroit, Michigan, Eminem goes on to rap about the devastating suicide bombing at Manchester Arena in May last year, which claimed the lives of 22 people.
In the same verse, he compares a woman to actress Jada Pinkett Smith. Pop singer Justin Bieber was another fellow artiste who did not make it out of Eminem's rap unscathed, and is mentioned in the track's fiery lyrics.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Why Are Apps on Your iPhone Requesting For Bluetooth? iOS 13 Reveals The Secrets
- Sacramento Kings vs Indiana Pacers: The NBA Game That May Bring Donald Trump to India Next Month
- Tom Hiddleston Reveals Chris Hemsworth Punched Him While Filming The Avengers
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients