Eminent Bhajan Singer Vinod Agarwal Passed Away at 63
Vinod Agarwal died due to multiple organ failure, hospital officials said.
File photo of Bhajan singer Vinod Agarwal. (Image: ANI/Twitter)
Popular Hindi bhajan singer Vinod Agarwal, who was on life support for the last 24 hours, passed away on Tuesday due to multiple organ failure, hospital officials said. He was 63.
He was admitted in critical condition to Nayati hospital in Mathura after he complained of chest pain earlier on Sunday.
The singer was put on ventilator after some of his vital organs stopped working, a doctor said.
Born in New Delhi in 1955, Agarwal was popular for his imitable style of singing. He had settled down in Vrindavan due to his devotion to Lord Krishna.
He has performed in more than 1,500 live programs in all parts of the country and has held shows in Singapore, Italy, Britain, Switzerland, France, Germany, Canada, Ireland and Dubai.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Jio Effect: Airtel V-Fiber Offers up to 1000GB Free Data & Plans Start at Rs 799
- Jio Effect: Tata Sky Broadband Offers 6 Months Additional Usage on Annual Plans
- Deadpool Star Ryan Reynolds Just Broke Hearts of Marvel Fans Who Begged Him to Save Spider-Man
- Hardik Pandya Turns Showstopper at Lakme Fashion Week
- World Badminton Championships: B Sai Praneeth Enter Quarters, HS Prannoy Loses