Emraan Hashmi Needs 'Gas Mask' to Shoot Chehre in Delhi
Emraan Hashmi on Friday took to Instagram and shared black and white photo of himself in the middle of flight journey saying that he'll need a gas mask for when lands in the national capital.
Image: Emraan Hashmi/Instagram
Actor Emraan Hashmi is currently in the national captial to shoot for the final schedule of his upcoming film "Chehre", and it seems he needed a 'gas mask' the most while filming amidst densely polluted Delhi-NCR air. Earlier, Priyanka Chopra and Jacqueline Fernandes too shared concern in the matter while they posted images of their faces covered in breathing masks as they traveled and shot in Delhi.
Emraan on Friday took to Instagram and shared black and white photo of himself in the middle of flight journey.
"Flight for 'Chehre' last schedule: Delhi , Poland . I need a gas mask for one and a thick north face jacket for the other," he captioned the image.
Emran was traveling to Delhi, after which he is scheduled to fly to Poland for the shoot.
Directed by Rumi Jafferey, the thriller also features Amitabh Bachchan, Rhea Chakraborty and Annu Kapoor in important roles.
Apart from "Chehre", Emraan is also awaiting the release of "The Body", which will release on December 13.
(With inputs from IANS)
Follow @News18Movies for more
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Rani Mukerji Asks Salman Khan About His Old Promise to Have a Baby, His Answer is Hilarious
- Airtel Removes FUP on Calls to Other Networks, And This is How The New Packs Look
- #BoycottPanipat Trends on Twitter After Protest in Rajasthan Over 'Wrong Facts' in Film
- Aamir Khan Shoots for Laal Singh Chaddha on Howrah Bridge
- India vs West Indies | Virat Kohli Screamer Lights Up Gloomy Day for Fielders