Emraan Hashmi's Next? Documentary on Cancer
Actor Emraan Hashmi, who has penned a book his struggle around his son Ayaan's cancer treatment, has now started working on a documentary on cancer.
A file photo of Emraan Hashmi.
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi, who has penned a book his struggle around his son Ayaan's cancer treatment, has now started working on a documentary on cancer.
He said the documentary is at its initial stage.
"Work on a docu on cancer has begun. It's in its initial stages. It's important to create awareness about the C word," Emraan tweeted on Sunday.
Work on a docu on cancer has begun. It's in it's initial stages. it's imp to create awareness about 'the C word'. https://t.co/ZGkiwfIA9g— emraan hashmi (@emraanhashmi) July 2, 2017
Born in February 2010, Ayaan, the first child of Emraan and wife Parveen Shahani, was diagnosed with first stage cancer at the age of four in early 2014.
To help raise awareness about the disease and share their story, Emraan came out with a book titled The Kiss of Life: How A Superhero and My Son Defeated Cancer last year. It chronicles his career, family, the birth of his son, cancer and treatment thereafter.
According to reports, the documentary is tentatively titled The C Word.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- If Your iPhone Has a True Depth Camera, You Can Now Take 3D Selfies on Snapchat
- Cristiano Ronaldo Says Sex with Girlfriend is Better Than his Best Goal