Emraan Hashmi's Son Declared Cancer-Free
In 2014, Ayaan was diagnosed with a malignant tumour in his kidney. He has now been declared cancer free.
Image courtesy: Emraan Hashmi/ Instagram
The actor announced the news to his fans via social media on Monday.
"Today, five years after his diagnosis, Ayaan has been declared cancer free. It has been quite a journey. Thank you for all your prayers and wishes. Love and prayers for all the cancer fighters out there. Hope and belief goes a long way. You can win this battle," he wrote.
He also uploaded a few photographs of his son along with the heartfelt post.
View this post on Instagram
Today, 5 years after his diagnosis Ayaan has been declared cancer free. It has been quite a journey. Thank you for all your prayers and wishes. Love and prayers for all the cancer fighters out there, hope and belief goes a long way. You can WIN this battle !!! #thekissoflife
Born in February 2010, Ayaan, the first child of Emraan and wife Parveen Shahani, was diagnosed with first stage cancer at the age of four in early 2014.
In 2016, Emraan also wrote a book titled The Kiss of Life: How A Superhero and My Son Defeated Cancer on Ayaan's battle with cancer.
On the work front, the 39-year-old is gearing up for the release of his forthcoming film Why Cheat India.
Follow @News18Movies for more
Catch the biggest newsmakers and the biggest newsbreaks on CNN-News18, the only news destination. Keep watching CNN-News18 at just 50 paise per month. Contact your cable/DTH operator now!
*Rental/capacity fee of Rs. 130/- as charged by cable/DTH operator may apply. **GST extra.
Recommended For You
- Sreesanth on Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul Statements on Koffee With Karan: Karan Johar is Equally Responsible
- Imam & Hafeez Half-centuries Help Pakistan Sink South Africa in Opener
- Third Generation Suzuki Hayabusa Superbike Rendered, Gets Sleeker GSX Inspired Looks
- Ryan 'Deadpool' Reynolds' #10YearChallenge For Hugh Jackman as Wolverine Will Break Your Heart
- Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain Actress Saumya Tandon Blessed with a Baby Boy
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s