Fanney Khan Song Badan Pe Sitaare: Anil Kapoor Shines in Recreated Version of Mohammed Rafi's Iconic Track
Fanney Khan is the Hindi adaptation of the Dutch film Everybody's Famous.
Anil Kapoor in a still from song Badan Pe Sitaare. (YouTube)
Anil tweeted: "One of my all-time favourite songs 'Badan pe sitare' recreated and sung by my friend Sonu Nigam as our tribute to the greatest 'Fanney Khan' of all time Mohammad Rafi sahab."
Honoring & remembering #MohammadRafi sahab on his death anniversary with this small tribute, we can never match up to his talent but this is just our way of showing our love for him! #BadanPeSitaare https://t.co/UNhUeOWkhA #SonuNigam @saregamaglobal @TSeries @ItsAmitTrivedi— Anil Kapoor (@AnilKapoor) July 31, 2018
Fanney Khan is the Hindi adaptation of the Dutch film Everybody's Famous. Co-produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra and directed by Atul Manjrekar, the film also features Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Divya Dutta and Rajkummar Rao, with Pihu Sand playing a key role.
The film is about an aspiring singer.
Rafi died in 1980 following a heart attack. He continues to be celebrated for evergreen numbers like Chaudhvin ka chand ho, Kya hua tera vaada, Aadmi musaafir hai and Maine poocha chand se.
Watch the full song here:
Recommended For You
- Viswanathan Anand Settles for Draw Against Robert Hess in Isle of Man Chess
- Photographer's Viral Picture of a Mystery Couple Has Led Thousands On a Search To Trace Them
- Former Sri Lanka Skipper Arjuna Ranatunga Seeks India's Help to Tackle Match-Fixing
- Diesel Price Crosses Petrol in India for The 1st Time – Which Car to Buy – Diesel or Petrol?
- Xiaomi Diwali With Mi Sale: Discounts Lined-up on Mi Phones, Mi TV And More