Farah Khan Surprises Akshay Kumar, Sajid Khan on The Great Indian Laughter Challenge Show's Set
During the shooting of one of its episodes, Farah made a surprise entry. This was when super judge Akshay was amidst an egg breaking contest between judges Shreyas Talpade and Sajid.
Image: Yogen Shah
Mumbai: Choreographer and filmmaker Farah Khan brought along a "lot of cheer and fun" to the set of The Great Indian Laughter Challenge, which is co-judged by her brother and director Sajid Khan and actor Akshay Kumar.
During the shooting of one of its episodes, Farah made a surprise entry. This was when super judge Akshay was amidst an egg breaking contest between judges Shreyas Talpade and Sajid. Farah joined the three on stage sans make-up.
"I knew Farah shoots next door but never expected her to turn up on our set. It was a pleasant surprise. She was sporting enough to shoot sans make-up and her presence added a lot of cheer and fun to the atmosphere," Sajid said in a statement.
The episode will air on Star Plus on Saturday.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Your Apple iPhone And iPad Will Get iOS 13.1 And iPadOS Sooner Than Expected
- After Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar Accused of Supporting Aarey Forest Destruction
- Arjun Kapoor Trolls Alia Bhatt Over African Safari 'vlog'
- Swara Bhasker Taking Off Her Heels on the IIFA Green Carpet is Basically All of Us
- Viral Video Shows Reporter Saying She Tried to Contact the 'Dead' for Comment