Farah Khan Wishes 'Dearest' Gauri Khan On Her Birthday
Farah, a close friend of Shah Rukh and Gauri, tweeted a photograph of the three.
Image: Twitter/ Farah Khan
Choreographer-filmmaker Farah Khan has wished Gauri Khan, an entrepreneur-producer, and wife of superstar Shah Rukh Khan, on her 47th birthday on Sunday.
Farah, a close friend of Shah Rukh and Gauri, tweeted a photograph of the three and wrote: "Happy birthday dearest Gauri Khan. May your years always be full of love, laughter and friends."
In the past, Farah, Gauri and Shah Rukh teamed up for films like "Main Hoon Na", "Om Shanti Om" and "Happy New Year".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Is Radhe Your Most Wanted Bhai a Follow-up to Tere Naam or Wanted? Salman Khan Finally Answers
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- Soni Razdan and Mukesh Bhatt React to Fake Wedding Card of Alia and Ranbir Kapoor
- BCCI Chief Sourav Ganguly Wore His Team Blazer From 19 Years Ago, Fans Go Gaga Over 'Dada Swag'
- India vs South Africa | Happy to Make Teams Dance to Our Tunes: Shami