Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwai Plan a Web Series Based on Taj: A Story of Mughal India
Farhan Akhtar and producer Ritesh Sidhwani will produce a web series based on Timeri N. Muraris novel Taj: A Story of Mughal India.
Image: File photos of Farhan Akhtar, Ritesh Sidhwani
Mumbai: Actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar and producer Ritesh Sidhwani will produce a web series based on Timeri N. Muraris novel Taj: A Story of Mughal India under their banner Excel Entertainment.
They will be entering the digital platform in a big way and will bring out multiple web series, read a statement on behalf of Excel Entertainment.
Directors Zoya Akhtar and Reema Kagti will be developing two other concept-based shows, and Farhan and Ritesh have three shows in the pipeline already.
The first three shows have already been licensed by one digital platform and will be rolled out within a year. The content will be showcased on different digital platforms.
Their flagship show Taj: A Story of Mughal India will begin later this year.
According to a source in the know, the rights to Taj: A Story of Mughal India have already been acquired and it will be directed by a top filmmaker.
Recommended For You
- Hey Siri, New Apple AirPods Are Priced From Rs 14,900; H1 Chip And Longer Battery Life On Board
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt Perform Most Romantic Dance at an Event And Fans Are Swooning Over
- Kalki Koechlin On Life After Separation from Anurag Kashyap, Experiencing Rejections & More
- Salman Khan Goofed up in His Tweet Announcing 'Inshallah'. Can You Spot it?
- Reel Movie Awards 2019: Sumit Aroraa of 'Stree' Talks About Art and Craft of Dialogue Writing
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s