Fatima Sana Shaikh Breaks Silence on Link-up Rumours with Aamir Khan
Fatima Sana Shaikh says Aamir Khan and Aparshakti Khurana are too special for her.
Image: Instagram/Fatima Sana Shaikh
Bollywood actress Fatima Sana Shaikh has rubbished the rumours of link-up with Aamir Khan. She recently told Bollywood Hungama, “It’s very weird. My mother keeps on watching TV and the other day she showed me, ‘Your photo has come’ and I was like ‘Read the headline to know what’s written.’ I used to get disturbed and I felt like I should explain myself.
“If someone accuses you of something, the first instinct is to come out and tell, ‘Listen, why do you think it is like this?’ If you are an aggressive person, you will attack. If you are a submissive person, even then you will talk about it,” she said.
“But, now, I do not feel the need to explain because I feel no matter what you do, people will talk about you. Logo ka kaam hai bolna woh bolenge. No point getting affected by it. People who write these things are the people who will meet me nicely. I know it’s their job but I hope they sleep well,” she added.
Fatima has also been linked with her Dangal co-star Aparshakti Khurana. Talking about her equation with both Aamir and him, she said, “Aparshakti and AK are just too special to me. Why should I get affected by it?”
Fatima was last seen in Vijay Krishna Acharya’s big-budget ensemble film Thugs of Hindostan, which tanked at the box office.
Follow @News18Movies for more.
Recommended For You
- This Cricket World Cup, New Zealander Jimmy Neesham's Dry Humour is the Real Winner
- Fans Want to Replace Donald Trump's Star with Carrie Fisher's on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Kia Seltos SUV Unveiled in India, Gets Connectivity Features and 10.25-inch Touchscreen
- Priyanka Chopra Shows How to Slay in a Flame Shirt-dress this Summer
- Kia Seltos Compact SUV Unveiled in India: As it Happened
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s