Fidaa Strikes Gold, Grosses Rs 60 Crore in Two Weeks
The film Gold's two weeks share is Rs 34.8 crore and gross is Rs 60 crore.
Image: Instagram/ Varun Tej
Chennai: Varun Teja starrer Telugu drama Fidaa, a love story set against the backdrop of Telangana, has grossed Rs 60 crore worldwide in two weeks, making it the biggest grosser in filmmaker Sekhar Kammula's career.
"The film's two weeks share is Rs 34.8 crore and gross is Rs 60 crore. The film has won over audiences from all quarters," read a statement from the makers.
Following the debacles of Life is Beautiful and Anamika, the Telugu remake of Kahaani, Kammula has bounced back strongly with Fidaa.
The film marks the Telugu debut of Sai Pallavi, and she has won over audiences with her performance.
Produced by Dil Raju, the film has performed exceptionally well in the US as well.
According to its US distributors, the film is inching closer to $2 million clubs.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Keanu Reeves, Carrie Anne-Moss Are Officially Returning for Matrix 4, And Fans Can't Keep Calm
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- Moon is Glowing Brighter than Sun in NASA's Fermi Gamma-Ray Images
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth