Film With Jyotika Will Be Announced In May: Suriya
A file photo of Jyotika.
Chennai: Actor Suriya says he's all set to announce a new Tamil project featuring his actress wife Jyotika, who made a smashing comeback last year with Tamil drama ‘36 Vayadhinile’, after almost a gap of six years.
"We're on the verge of locking a script for Jo (Jyotika). The official announcement will be made towards the end of May," Suriya, who will bankroll the project under his home banner 2D Entertainment, told IANS.
Will he star alongside his wife with whom he had worked in five Tamil films including ‘Poovellam Kettupar’, ‘Kaakha Kaakha’ among others?
"You might not know. We haven't quite decided yet. As a producer, I'm kicked about the project," he said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- From Slam Poets to 'Eco-Feminists', BBC's 100 Most Influential Women 2019 List Has 7 Indians
- Hina Khan Slams People for Comparing Her and New 'Komolika' Aamna Sharif as Ekta Kapoor Weighs In
- Bigg Boss 13: Are Sidharth Shukla and Arti Singh Getting Close Again?
- There is a Strong Medical Case For Using Masks And Air Purifiers Against Pollution
- Google Pixel 4 Project Soli Radar is Why The Phone is Not Coming to India