Firangi New Song: Gulbadan From Kapil Sharma Starrer Is Perhaps The Most Awkward Mujra Song Ever
While one would expect a gamut of surreal moves and enticing expressions in a Mujra-specific song, this one doesn't even come close.
The makers of Kapil Sharma-starrer Firangi dropped a new song titled Gulbadan on Thursday afternoon. While one would expect a gamut of surreal moves and enticing expressions in a Mujra-specific song, this one doesn't even come close. In fact, one feels a certain Devdas hangover to the entire song.
Sung by Munni badnam singer Mamta Sharma, the song sees Swedish-Iranian actor Maryam Zakariam trying to please men in a courtesan room. Kapil, too, is one of the men enjoying a drink or two in the audience.
Penned down by Ashraf Ali, the song has been composed by Jatinder Shah and the sequence has been choreographed by Krishna Bhardwaj.
Set during the peak of the independence movement, the film is set in Punjab and tells the story of a man Manga who isn't bothered by the British atrocities. Directed by Rajiv Dhingra, the film marks Kapil's second big screen outing after Abbas-Mustan’s Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon and is slated to release on December 1.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ragnarok Director Taika Waititi Finally Reveals Who's the Real Star of Thor Love and Thunder
- On Aarav's Birthday, Akshay Kumar Says He is Glad to Be on His Son's Speed Dial
- Russian Goalkeeper Saveli Kononov Gets AK-47 for his Man of the Match Performance
- Denmark Buys 4 Elephants from Circus to Protect Their Rights and Welfare
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge