Former Bigg Boss Contestant Ajaz Khan Arrested from Mumbai Hotel for Possession of Drugs
Ajaz Khan arrested from a hotel in Bekasur by Anti-Narcotics Cell of the Mumbai police on Monday night.
New Delhi: The Anti-Narcotics Cell arrested former Bigg Boss contestant Ajaz Khan from a hotel in Mumbai on Monday night. They found banned narcotic substance, eight ecstasy tablets, from his possession. He will be produced before a court today, reports ANI.
Mumbai: Actor Ajaz Khan arrested from a hotel in Belapur* by Anti-Narcotics Cell of the Mumbai police last night, in possession of banned narcotic substance (8 ecstasy tablets); he will be produced before a court today. #Maharashtra https://t.co/4U5PlDUvCO— ANI (@ANI) October 23, 2018
As per ANI, Khan has been arrested from a hotel in Belapur, Navi Mumbai.
This is not Ajaz's first brush with the law.
In 2016, he was arrested and released on bail on charges of sending obscene pictures and lewd messages to a beautician who had offered him a business project proposal.
Khan participated in the seventh season of Bigg Boss. Later, he also appeared on Comedy Nights Bachao, Box Cricket League and Comedy Nights with Kapil. He has also worked in big budget regional films like Rakht Charutra, Dookudu and Temper. It was his stint at Bigg Boss 7 that made him a known face among the TV audiences.
He was last seen in director Puri Jaganaadh’s Telugu film Rogue in 2017.
Follow @news18movies for more
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- Arbaaz Khan on Divorce from Malaika Arora: This Doesn't Mean We Will Hate Each Other
- Daughter Disowns Trophy-Hunting Dad Who Kissed Partner Beside Slain Lion
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8